* Indicates that the item is new or updated within the past 6 months.
Interim Reports ask institutions to reflect on progress since the last comprehensive review and to project areas of focus for the next five years leading up to the next comprehensive review.
- Institutions preparing Interim Reports are invited to attend an orientation session led by Commission staff and institutional representatives who have just completed the process.
- Institutions are strongly encouraged to submit a draft of the Interim Report for review by Commission staff.
Policies and Procedures pertaining to Interim (Fifth-Year) Report
- Policy on Periodic Review of Accredited Institutions (43)
- Procedures for Interim Reports (51)
- Procedures for the Review of Off-Campus Sites At the Time of the Interim Report for Institutions with General Approval (51a)
- Policy on Student Verification and Transfer of Credit (95)
- Policy on Credits and Degrees (111)
- Policy on Dual Enrollment (128)
Forms pertaining to Interim (Fifth-Year) Report
- Interim Report forms (.xlsx)
- Interim Report forms [formatted so instructions print] (.xlsx)
- Student Achievement and Success: Making Assessment More Explicit (E series) (.pdf) Required
- Statement on Student Achievement and Success Data Forms (.pdf)
- Affirmation of Compliance (.pdf)
- Standards for Accreditation (pdf)
Submission of Report
Electronic copy: a single searchable pdf file of the Interim Report, including all forms and appendices, should be submitted via the NECHE Institution Portal.