At its June retreat, the Commission gave preliminary approval to revisions to five of its policies. The proposed changes to four of these policies (the policies on Off-campus Programming; Responsibilities under Title IV; Notification; and Pilot Projects) are, in large measure, intended to bring the policies into closer alignment with relevant federal regulations. The proposed changes to the Policy on Pilot Projects also reflect discussions by the Commission about how to clarify the policy and encourage more innovation. The proposed changes to the Policy on Complaints and Public Comments are prompted by staff experience in handling complaints and public comments and are intended to make these processes more effective.
- Policy on Complaints Against Affiliated Institutions. Click here to see the proposed revision.
- Policy on Notification of Actions. Click here to see the proposed revision.
- Policy on Review of Off-Campus Programming. Click here to see the proposed revision.
- Policy on Commission and Institution Responsibilities under Title IV. Click here to see the proposed revision.
- Policy on Pilot Projects. Click here to see the proposed revision. Click here to see the accepted changes.
Before making a final decision at its September 2022 meeting, the Commission seeks your comments about the proposed changes. Your comments should be addressed to Larry Schall at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than September 2, 2022. Please put ‘Policy Revisions’ in the subject line. If you have questions, please contact Larry Schall or the Commission’s Senior Vice President, Pat O’Brien (email@example.com /781-425-7712).