Please use the following link to register for the NECHE 2022 Annual Meeting.
Early Bird Registration (through October 21): $825
Registration (October 22 – December 6): $875
On-Site Registration: $925
Your 3-day registration includes:
– Wednesday Continental Breakfast
– Wednesday Evening Welcome Reception
– Thursday Continental Breakfast
– Thursday Luncheon and Keynote Presentation by John Sexton, President Emeritus, New York University
– Friday Business Meeting / Volunteer Recognition Breakfast
You have the option to join the network luncheon on Wednesday for an additional fee of $80.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations done prior to October 7, 2022 will receive a full refund. Those done prior to November 7, 2022 will receive a 50% refund. Those done within 30 days of the event (after November 7, 2021) can be transferred but no refunds will be issued.
A block of rooms is available at the Boston Park Plaza (50 Park Plaza, Boston, MA) at the reduced Annual Meeting rate of $189/night. The reduced rate will be available through November 15, 2022.
Please use the following link for hotel reservations:
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In order to attend the NECHE Annual Meeting, registrants must either a) be fully vaccinated (according to the CDC guidelines) or b) have a negative COVID test within 48 hours of attending the meeting. Submission of registration certifies that the attendee meets one of these criteria.
- PCR Testing Sites:
Thank you to our sponsors!