Registration for the NECHE 2021 Annual Meeting is now available. We look forward to having you join us at the Fairmont Copley Plaza, December 8 – 10, 2021. Please use the following link to register:
Early Bird Registration (through October 20): $800
Registration (October 21 – December 7): $850
On-Site Registration: $900
Your 3-day registration includes:
– Wednesday Continental Breakfast
– Wednesday Evening Welcome Reception
– Thursday Continental Breakfast
– Thursday Luncheon and Keynote Presentation by Cristina M. Rodriguez, Leighton Homer Surbeck Professor of Law, Yale Law School
– Friday Business Meeting / Volunteer Recognition Breakfast
You have the option to join the network luncheon on Wednesday for an additional fee of $75.
A limited number of rooms are available at the Fairmont Copley Plaza (St. James Ave., Boston, MA) at the reduced Annual Meeting rate of $253/night. The reduced rate will be available through November 9, 2021.
Please use the following link for hotel reservations:
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at NECHE2021AM@neche.org.
In order to attend the NECHE Annual Meeting, registrants must either a) be fully vaccinated or b) have a negative COVID test within 48 hours of attending the meeting. Submission of registration certifies that the attendee meets one of these criteria.
Thank you to our sponsors!