We have reached capacity for the NECHE 2021 Annual Meeting and registration is now closed. Please use the following link to be added to the waitlist:
Early Bird Registration (through October 20): $800
Registration (October 21 – December 7): $850
On-Site Registration: $900
Your 3-day registration includes:
– Wednesday Continental Breakfast
– Wednesday Evening Welcome Reception
– Thursday Continental Breakfast
– Thursday Luncheon and Keynote Presentation by Arthur Levine, Distinguished Scholar of Higher Education at New York University; President Emeritus of Teachers College, Columbia University; President Emeritus of the Woodrow Wilson National Fellowship Foundation
– Friday Business Meeting / Volunteer Recognition Breakfast
You have the option to join the network luncheon on Wednesday for an additional fee of $75.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations done prior to October 8, 2021 will receive a full refund. Those done prior to November 8, 2021 will receive a 50% refund. Those done within 30 days of the event (after November 8, 2021) can be transferred but no refunds will be issued.
A limited number of rooms are available at the Fairmont Copley Plaza (St. James Ave., Boston, MA) at the reduced Annual Meeting rate of $253/night. The reduced rate will be available through November 8, 2021.
Please use the following link for hotel reservations:
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at NECHE2021AM@neche.org.
- In order to attend the NECHE Annual Meeting, registrants must either a) be fully vaccinated or b) have a negative COVID test within 48 hours of attending the meeting. Submission of registration certifies that the attendee meets one of these criteria.
- The City of Boston Mask Mandate requires that masks are worn indoors unless you are actively eating and drinking regardless of vaccination status.
- PCR Testing Sites:
Thank you to our sponsors!